Monsoon season after the hot summer brings the coolness in the atmosphere. Open the doors for all adventurous trekkers. Everyone start exploring new paradise away from the shor in the city.
Unknown and Untouched Paradise – DEVKUND WATERFALL
This season you may plan to explore the new and untouched place for adventure trekking to “DEVKUND WATERFALL”. An unknown and untouched paradise located near Bhira Dam. It’s just a few kilometers from Tamhini Ghat, Pune.
The Devkund waterfall is so beautiful, amazing, peaceful paradise that you will say the name is best suited. The crystal clear water from the Devkund waterfall is very eye pleasing. Definitely, you will fall in love with the place.
To reach the Devkund waterfall you need to trek through the forest from a small village called ‘Bhira’, near Bhira Dam, Pune. If you came to this place with your partner; you will surely hear from them, “let’s build our sweet home here and spend rest of life in this place.” 🙂
Best Season to Visit – Devkund Waterfall
Best to visit in the month of October and November. If you are planning in August and September then it is advice you must go in a big group with proper equipment. Most important, plan your trip only, if there is no rain from last two – three days; as most of the trekking is on the river side.
You Can Reach Devkund Waterfall By Two Ways –
- If you wanted to be on the top of Devkund waterfall then you can come down from the plus valley.
- You can go to the Bhira village and then trek Along with river, some forest area, river crossing and from beautiful grass field for 3 hours. It will lead you to the bottom of this Devkund waterfall.
- Pune to Bhira Village – 100 Km approximately 2:30 Hrs.
- Panvel to Bhira Village – 93Km approximately 2:15 Hrs.
- Dadar to Bhira Village – 130 Km approximately 2:50 Hrs.
Things to Carry –
- Water Bottle (2 Liters).
- Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
- Trekking shoes – Must.
- First Aid kit.
- Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent.
- Proper Backpack.
- Extra Pair of Clothes.